Tackling Scotland’s Alcohol Problem: A five point plan for better health and well-being
In this document SHAAP sets five suggested priorities for reducing alcohol-related harm in Scotland in the short and long-term:
- Increase the price of cheap alcohol,
- Carefully manage the availability of alcohol,
- Restrict the marketing of alcoholic drinks,
- Ensure effective treatment for alcohol problems is available quickly, and
- Challenge the culture that promotes heavy drinking.
Please note: the number of ‘hits’ below does not reflect the number of downloads, as this webpage was created after the release of this publication.
|File Size:||60.1 KB|
|Created Date:||15th Aug 2011|
|Last Updated:||15th Apr 2019|